We appreciate your consideration of McDonough Pediatrics for your child’s healthcare needs. Your child’s health, comfort and convenience are our priority and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience. To help you get acquainted with our office and first visit procedures, we have included helpful information on this page.
If you’re expecting and would like to interview Dr. Sankaran as a future pediatrician for your new born please just call us. Dr. Sankaran would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you may have.
If your child has seen other physicians we can approach them on your behalf to request the medical records. Please sign the Request to Transfer of Medical Records that will enable us to request these records prior to your visit. This form can be faxed to our office at 770-957-7200, or you may bring it with you to the office in person.
What To Bring To Your First Visit
We work hard to ensure that you and your family receive prompt medical care in a comfortable office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring your insurance information and any medical records that haven’t been previously sent. Please come 15 minutes before your first visit in order to complete all necessary forms.
What To Expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our providers and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
Please call us and register for our Patient Portal. This will enable you to securely;
- Request Appointments
- Enter or modify personal information
- Communicate with your physician regarding medical questions, prescription refills, referrals and lab results
- Communicate with our office staff
We are also happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
Click here for the New Patient Paperwork.
- It is the patient’s responsibility to know their insurance benefits. Please contact your insurance company regarding coverage and participation.
- All payments and co-pays are expected on the date of service. We accept cash, check, credit or debit for payment.
- All questions regarding your bill can be addressed with our billing staff Mon – Fri, 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m. at 770 745 1070