101 Regency Park Drive, Ste 140 McDonough. GA . 30253 Ph – 770-957-8626
We now offer Covid Vaccines for 12 years and older and Rapid COVID-19 testing with results in 30 minutes or less.
Click here for details
We offer complete medical service to infants, children, and young adults, to the age of 21. We hope to maintain your children’s normal state of good health,
Our friendly staff is dedicated to providing patients with the individualized care they deserve to keep them in their best health – and our care is catered to their unique needs.
McDonough Pediatrics is changing the way
we care for our families as
a result of COVID-19.
In line with guidelines;
- Walk-ins are now strongly discouraged.
- New recommendations from the CDC, AMA & Medicaid are that we now offer telephone/virtual visits where possible.
- In order to participate in a virtual visit, you will need either a:
- Smart Phone
- Tablet or
- Computer (with internet connectivity and a camera/microphone)
- For a virtual visit, you will be given an appointment time. More instructions on connecting to the virtual visit will be given as scheduled.
- Virtual visits will be billed to your insurance.
- Self pay patients and those with a co-pay must pay using a debit/credit card before the visit begins.
- For patient’s needing to be physically seen, you will be given an appointment time as usual. Instead of entering the office, you will call to let us know you are in the parking lot. You will be asked to enter the building and come to our office and be placed directly into a room. This will minimize any cross-traffic with other children/patients.